round and round...

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Playing Doctor

I have a doctor's appointment today and the problem is that my health insurance company has no record of my existence. The benefits department at my office doesn't have any answers for me. I've been paying for the health care coverage for more than a month, so why I'm not assigned an ID # or even entered into the system is beyond me. All I know is that if I get to the doctor today and I have to pay the full visit cost and submit a reimbursement after the fact I'm going to be one pissed off corporate grunt. I also know that I want to quit my job in the worst way. I wake up with headaches almost every weekday because my sleeping body feels the anxiety of the coming work day. Not a healthy thing.

1 What people are saying:

Blogger Melissa rambles...

Oh, Dan, you're speaking to my heart, man! I'm out of here as soon as I can find a part time gig somewhere and make enough $ to pay my bills - the rest of my time will go to concentrating on my designs and living my life. Novel concept, eh? I'm hitting the bricks this weekend to see what I can find. Until then, I'll be holed up in my cube pestering HR/Benefits about their mounting ineptitude...

2/24/2005 10:31:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home