round and round...

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Home is where my heart is

I know full well that I'm not the first person to ever be head over heels about someone. I do, really. I'm not a complete idiot. But here's the thing - as much as I know that it sure feels like this is the most unique, life-changing, mind-blowing experience had by anyone who has ever lived. And the best part is that it's mine. Mine. Well, mine and his. He being the man. The Miami mastermind. The big daddy of the design world and most luscious of brilliant lovers. Oooh weeee, he makes me nuts. In a good way, of course. Gawd damn, I said gawd damn.

The fact that this man thinks highly enough of me and has enough faith in our relationship to ask me to move into his home with him is something that moves me just as much now, if not more, than the day he asked me. There are some things that can't accurately be captured in words, such are my feelings for him. He inspires me to think big and feel truly and laugh and cry and sing in the shower and gaze at the moon and wish on stars and aim higher and love harder and speak softer and listen intently and hug like it might be the last time and always, always, always want to be the best me possible. There are no words to capture how much I love him. I can't wait to be able to fall asleep to the sound of his breathing and wake up next to him knowing that I don't have to go home in a few days... because home is where we are.

0 What people are saying:

Post a Comment

<< Home