round and round...

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Title for my Jeep

This is random: if anyone knows how I can obtain a title for a car that I've had posession of for 3 months, but never had the title please OH PLEASE let me know. The guy who gave it to me moved to Maine and he was supposed to send me the proper title (the one he gave me couldn't be used because it had been signed over to him by the original owner and you can only sign over a title once, then you have to get it titled in your own name in order to sign it over again), but he's flaked out on me and now I have a Jeep Cherokee that I can't register sitting in my damn driveway... useless. Grrrrrr.

1 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

I think you should email him and tell him that if he doesn't respond by X date that you are going to drive the jeep on the front steps of American Airlines Arena and leave it there titled in his name for teh police to impound and start charging him $80 a day to store in an impound lot.

11/01/2005 10:46:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home