round and round...

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Frustration Nation

Frustration is presenting itself to me in various forms today:

- Job (really would like some training, it's been 5 weeks now)
- Society (reading Fast Food Nation and it's making me so mad)
- Self (operation anti-chub has gotten off to an embarrassingly slow start)

Things are fine, really. I just need to step up my game and not sweat the small stuff for awhile.

4 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Yep DON'T sweat the small stuff.

So not work it.

I need to embark on Operation Chub also. Funny how I lost over 100 lbs and now I can't lose the 20-30 I need to!

7/08/2008 09:17:00 AM

 
Blogger Lynilu rambles...

Some days you just have to say it or it will devour you, right?

7/08/2008 12:12:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Sometimes you just gotta let it out! My old office friend once used to make us drive around at lunch and do primal scream therapy in the car with the windows up...it was hilarious (especially when cars next to us would look and wonder what the Hell we were doing)...but very relieving. Find a sound-proof place and scream it out! lol

Pssst. I gave you an award that a fellow blogger bestowed upon me...come look...and pass it on. *hugs*

7/09/2008 05:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

I read Fast Food Nation this year, it totally changed my thinking. Have you read The Omnivore's Dilemma? Also chock full of things you didn't really want to know but you know you needed to.

7/11/2008 12:25:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home