round and round...

Monday, December 29, 2008

utterli-image

Mobile post sent by spokeinthewheel using Utterlireply-count Replies.

My cousin gave us the crib her kids used. It's 9 years old, but looks practically new. It just needed a coat of non-toxic/no VOC white paint to make it match the rest of our furniture. Perfecto!

The canopy is a leaf. It's the coolest thing. I wish I had one when I was a kid. The lights on the wall match the bedding. I don't think it could be more perfect. A few pieces of art on the walls and we're done.

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Beautiful! We were lucky and got a crib from my SIL! Gently used stuff rocks!

12/29/2008 12:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

I totally agree! We're all about recycling. As long as it's functional and we can slap a coat of nontoxic paint on it we're good to go!

12/29/2008 12:30:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

Are you doing a froggy theme?

1/02/2009 02:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home