round and round...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Inspiration

This is my friend, Marisa. She is amazing. (and adorable, I mean, look at that headshot!)

If you have lost a parent, or you have a friend who has, please take a moment to read this short blog entry (on Glamour.com, yes - she's a superstar) and pass along Sally's Circle to someone who could use a soft spot to land this holiday season.

Labels: , , , ,

4 What people are saying:

Blogger Lynilu rambles...

Marisa's post is really beautiful. It doesn't matter how old you are or how long your parent(s) have been gone, it is always hard around the holidays. I'm glad you posted this.

And I love the 23 weeks photo!

11/25/2008 08:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Caroline rambles...

Thank you for sharing this story.

11/26/2008 02:31:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

Just popping in to wish you a happy Thanksgiving Melissa! You're eating for two, you have an excuse to gorge today :)

11/27/2008 01:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

What Sandra said......

I can't imagine losing my parents. Losing my darling FIL three years ago was bad enough... Miss you Pa..

12/03/2008 10:09:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home