round and round...

Monday, November 07, 2005

Hot time in the old town tonight!

All I'll say right now (because I'm quite exhausted and need to make some dinner very soon) is that this past weekend was one of the best of my life. Not only was I able to be there with Julie on her 28th birthday and help celebrate her fabulousness with our close friends who love her, I was in New York at a time when I needed an infusion of energy and creativity and insanity and hope and buzz. It was an excellent trip. Julie was beautiful and lovely and hilarious as she always is, and it was great to see her and the gorgeous women in this picture. We went out and danced for hours on end on Saturday night and I didn't even make it back to the house before 10:30 the next morning. It was outright awesome.

So many things happened this weekend and I want to get them all down on paper, erm, the screen very soon. But for now I must fill my walnut (as the man says) because I'm hungry.

0 What people are saying:

Post a Comment

<< Home