round and round...

Sunday, July 08, 2007

The apple doesn't fall far...


I love my mom. I do. She's great. She's neurotic, which is where I get most of it, but she's great. I'm watching Terms of Endearment and I can't help but laugh and cry because Shirley MacLaine and Debra Winger are so real and funny and heartbreaking and nuts. They remind me of my mom and me, and then again they are nothing like us. It's fantastic. I can't wait to have kids and drive her crazy. She's going to love it.

No, this was not a veiled announcement. It's not time yet. But someday...

Labels:

5 What people are saying:

Blogger Anisa rambles...

that is a great movie. it is so realistic...my mom and i aren't like that at all, but i totally get what you're saying.

when i hear the theme song to that movie, i start crying.

7/08/2007 02:51:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I have never saw that movie!

7/09/2007 10:40:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown rambles...

A tough movie! I disliked the Jeff Daniels part before I realized he played it so well! I have had the pleasure of meeting Shirley MacLaine in 1997.

7/09/2007 04:16:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

I have only seen bits and pieces of that movie...I need to rent it sometime. I've heard the book is really good too.

Honey, you and MT will have gorgeous babies. I can just picture your little curly-headed blonde baby now...loving on Duke...lol. Someday....something to look forward to!

*hugs*

7/14/2007 04:27:00 PM

 
Blogger Harajuku PearL rambles...

u know wat..i never ever finish to watch this movie..i little here and there...but i'm sure you make yur mum proud..:)

Pearl

7/15/2007 08:32:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home