round and round...

Monday, July 02, 2007

Random happenstance chances of circumstance

I think Cheney might get himself impeached over this little identity crisis. Am I part of the executive or legislative? Hmm. Neither? Both? Jackass? I'd say he's definitely a member of that last branch.

I really like no-bake cookies. I mean, I really like them. I made a batch on Friday night, but I didn't add enough peanut butter. This, as any no-bake aficionado knows, is the cardinal sin of no-bake cookie ba... erm... uh, cooking. No-bake cookie cooking. A lack of peanut butter in the no-bake cookie results in a lack of deliciousness. Duh. Remedy? Remake the cookies with loads of peanut butter tonight. Which is exactly what I did. Situation rectified. Awesome.

MT's sister is fantastic. She's a good friend and it's so great to have an almost sister in law who you genuinely like. She was here for the weekend and we had a blast. She had a bachelorette party to go to Saturday night so we made penis shaped cupcakes that afternoon. The whole time we talked about how ridiculous it was and how neither of us want anything like that when we get married. And then we ate a couple dicks. They were tasty.


Kristie's in love. She sometimes gets close to admitting it, but then she stops short. But it's true. She is. It's wonderful. It makes me so happy to see her happy.


I've lived in Brooklyn for almost 3 years. This weekend was my inaugural visit to Katz's Deli. You may think you don't know Katz's, but if you've seen When Harry Met Sally you know it. You know it well. Fake orgasm ring a bell? "I'll have what she's having." Katz's. Mmm hmm. Been there. Ate the pastrami. It is crazy delicious.

MT had an audition. It went very well. I have high hopes for him. So does he. He really deserves this.

I wonder if the no-bakes are cool enough to eat...

5 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Girl you should have posted pics of the penis cupcakes LOL
I am so happy for Kristie. Is she ever going to start blogging again?

7/03/2007 09:23:00 AM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

I want one...I don't care what it looks like...

7/03/2007 10:08:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Penis Cakes...lol. Yeah, pictures would be great :-)

Hope MT's audition went well - Sending great wishes for all the best of luck to him!! :-)

7/06/2007 06:01:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

hey now- i just read that! *thbtttt* i'm not saying ANYTHING right now, thank you.
;)
tell patticake i might start blogging again when i get my 'slutastic' clothing line going because i'll want to be posting pictures of people that i've made the stuff for. FUN!

7/12/2007 03:53:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

p.s. miss you more than words, boo.

7/12/2007 03:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home