round and round...

Monday, June 18, 2007

Something borrowed...


Might just have to be the money we'll need to spend on this wedding. We set the date. We booked the place. I spoke to 5 caterers today and the ones I was able to get pricing from immediately quoted figures way over our budget. Hopefully the quotes I get tomorrow will be manageable. The place is perfect - 3 blocks from our apartment and one of the most beautiful places in the 5 boroughs.

October, here we come! I figured if we only had 4 months to plan then all the deliberation over every tiny detail would be slim to nill. When you only have 4 months to plan a wedding the agony over ecru/ivory/eggshell suddenly becomes, "we'll take cream". Short & sweet. I tried on one wedding dress last Friday morning (with Kristie because she came to visit!) and it's the one. So easy. My "whole work smarter", not harder motto for my job is carrying over into other parts of my life and it's great.

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Yay for you Melissa and btw I love Cream. :)

6/19/2007 09:46:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenn rambles...

Fantastic attitude...and right on. I wanna see the dress!!!

6/19/2007 01:55:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home