round and round...

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Boo, hiss

You'd think I'd be happy about the Giants' superbowl win since I live in New York. Not so! I'm a Pats fan by association. The man half is a huge Patriots fan. It is a sad night in our house. Even so, an undefeated regular season is nothing to sneeze at.

4 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

Hmmnn, I have to say I don't feel bad for you (TEHEE)...snicker...Hey, what can I can say, Nu Yawker here:0

Thanks for tagging me...I think. I'll work on it this week.

2/04/2008 10:56:00 AM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

I care not one whit for sports or football but even I felt bad for New England, coming so close to breaking a record, etc. Yeah, they kind of got hosed.

2/04/2008 12:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I was sad the Packers didn't go so....

2/04/2008 02:09:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

GIANTS!

Grandpa and my dad had season tickets for years, so I like them. Not on the same level as our Steelers, of course, but I do like them.

2/05/2008 02:22:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home