round and round...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Money talks

If you're a woman and you're committed to getting your financial life in a healthier state you should take advantage of Oprah's offer of Suzie Ormans's new book. You can get it FREE on her website until 5PM PST tomorrow. Yes, totally free. Gratis. No charge. Orman's publisher agreed to allow Oprah viewers to download it for free for a little more than 24 hours. Get it while you can and start planning those money strategies you've been putting off.

Money scares the hell out of me, but taking the step to acknowledge that fear is a good move forward. I'm making a committment to myself and my soon to be husband that I am going to be a more financially savvy woman this year. How am I going to do that? I'm going to read this book and get a firm grasp on where my money goes when it leave my wallet. I want to have more of those dollars sticking around at the end of the month starting NOW.

3 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

OK...how glad am I to have visitd your blog this evening? VERY!!! I love Suzie Orman and will be heading over to Oprah's website now...thanks

2/13/2008 10:33:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Good advice Melissa! We managed to cut down our debt to nothing since we've been married. Debt is NOT your friend nor are credit cards!

2/14/2008 12:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

"Your Money Or Your Life" is another very good book on the subject. I have one credit card that I only use for home or car emergencies. Any more than one card seems like asking for trouble to me.

2/14/2008 02:03:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home