round and round...

Saturday, May 31, 2008

utterz-image
Hi! I live at a shelter. Can you believe it? People pay lots of money for dogs just like me every day. All that's needed to take me home is $100 and a big heart. I live with my 150lb mastiff buddy in the same crate. We eat from the same bowl. He lets me sit between his giant paws and we cuddle when we go to sleep. We're like the best movie that's yet to be written. Melissa had to fight all her senses not to take us both home. I heard her crying as she walked away, but I know someone will give us a forever home real soon.

Mobile post sent by spokeinthewheel using Utterzreply-count Replies.

6 What people are saying:

Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Reminds me of that commercial that's been playing recently on TV...the dog in the shelter who says "I just want to go home"...makes me cry every time.

If Mr. Hottie would let me, I'd be that crazy dog lady (instead of 100 cats, I'd have a huge pack-o-dogs!) lol.

I hope this little fella and his roommate get adopted really soon!

6/01/2008 05:24:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Oh honey, I'm crying just thinking about it! I know that exact commercial! Oh wow. You're a peach, you know that? You are. It's true. You're a peach of a person and I wish there could be more of you around this planet. We'd all be better off. *smooch to you and Mr. Hottie and Lucy and little-child-to-be* (she's already real to me, just so you know - she's so real)

6/01/2008 07:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown rambles...

Both the dogs that I've owned are from shelters. It really makes me mad when people don't adopt.

6/02/2008 11:11:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Chris - I hear you. I know people who buy their dogs who are really great dog parents, but for me, it's shelters all the way.

6/03/2008 01:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Brown English Muffin rambles...

this is soo sad why did you do this to me!!!

6/03/2008 04:30:00 PM

 
Blogger Lynilu rambles...

If i get all the plans in place, I'm going to rescue 3 dogs tomorrow!! Liberated for a puppy mill, afraid of humans, but good with other dogs. My work is cut out, but SO worth it!!!

6/04/2008 10:44:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home