round and round...

Friday, June 20, 2008

utterz-image
Yes, those are radishes and strawberries and bok choy and... garlic scapes! The star of the show. Google them. Then find a local place that sells them where you are. What a flavor!

Mobile post sent by spokeinthewheel using Utterzreply-count Replies.

Labels: , ,

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Lynilu rambles...

I've never heard those called "garlic scrapes"! I've eaten them, and I like them, just called them "baby garlic tops." :D

6/20/2008 01:02:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I wish I were a good cook but I just lack kitchen space and, well, motivation. Let's face it. You rock Melissa!

6/20/2008 09:30:00 AM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

I've never had garlic scapes! I'm going to look for them at the co-op this weekend!

6/21/2008 01:37:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home