round and round...

Friday, October 17, 2008

Melissa is here, Melissa is here!

You know what I love? When celebs poke fun at and and make complete asses of themselves for the sake of a laugh.

I had to go to a meeting in New Jersey today, so I am working from home for the rest of the afternoon. I turned on the TV while I send out my last few work-related emails and the Ellen DeGeneres show is on. She showed this clip from earlier in the week and it made me laugh so hard I had my first experience with what they call "mild pregnancy incontinence". Yes folks, I peed a little from laughing my booty off. That in itself is almost as funny as the video below.

Happy Friday! Have a laugh.



P.S. How amazingly hot is Dennis Quaid? Hubba hubba!! I don't know if it's the hormones talking or what, but that is a tasty piece of man.

Labels: ,

4 What people are saying:

Blogger Lynilu rambles...

That is a ton-a-fun! I was watching the first few minutes of Ellen, but the groomer called and I had to leave to pick up the dogs. Didn't think of recording it. I'm so glad you posted that!

10/17/2008 11:31:00 PM

 
Blogger Lynilu rambles...

BTW, Dennis IS hot, even for this old gal!

10/17/2008 11:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

It's the hormones LOL

I still have the "pee problem" post preggo! LOL

10/20/2008 09:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Lynilu - OK, it's not just me, then! Ha! I just think he's so cute!

Patti - I'm getting the feeling it's going to stick around for awhile. I've started doing extra kegel exercises!

10/20/2008 02:48:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home