round and round...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's true, he really did

Photo courtesy of Jill Greenberg

Here is an interesting article giving the timeline of the cunt-calling and the video where McCain was recently asked about the '92 incident.

I wouldn't care if his vice presidential running mate were a woman with 14 breasts, 3 vaginas, and 17 children at her hip - her womanhood would not in any way encourage me to soften my stance on McCain's opinions and policies.

Labels: , ,

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Lynilu rambles...

I can't believe, as much as I read about the issues and events of the campaign, that I missed this one! Well, it just cinches his reputation as a pr**k, doesn't it!?

9/24/2008 07:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

The old jackass shouldn't even call her a cunt under his breath much less PUBLICLY!

9/26/2008 12:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

9/26/2008 11:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home