round and round...

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

All I can say...

... is that I would like to alternately punch Palin in the face and debate her on a large stage.

I mean, more power to the grand old party to make dumb decisions all across the board. It's typically what they do best. I disagree with Mrs. Palin on more topics than I can fit in a dumpster, so let's just start with this one:

She seriously thinks global warming is real, but that it is not caused by human activity.

WHAT?

She supports more extensive drug legislation, so it's not likely she's smoking the crack, but that's the only explanation I can come up with for such amazingly flawed thinking.

Labels: , , ,

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Anisa rambles...

ugh. i cannot stand her.

seriously, how is everyone not voting for obama? i just don't get it. it's never been more obvious - the difference in right and wrong - than it is now.

9/03/2008 05:12:00 PM

 
Blogger Lynilu rambles...

What? You have issues with Ms. P? Really?? I;m glad I'm not up tight like that. Now, DON'T go read my blog. I'd hate to have to back outta this comment or 'splain myself!! LOL!!

9/03/2008 06:49:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenn rambles...

Don't EVEN get me started. I haven't reacted this way to a politician ...in my entire life. She makes me want to vomit. And then scoop it up and throw it at her.

How about if I punch her in the face while you debate her on the large stage?

I like that plan.

9/04/2008 09:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home