round and round...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Butterflies

Have you ever had an intense moment of self discovery when you realize that you must absolutely, without a doubt, no buts about it do something? That you are meant to do something so specific it leaves no wiggle room for saying no?

I had one of those moments recently. It's so exciting and exhilarating I can hardly stand it. It's not an immediate task that's finished with one quick stroke. This is a long-term plan of action that, I believe, will take me on a journey that will be one of the most fulfilling of my life.

Labels: , ,

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Lynilu rambles...

Oh! Oh! Oh! What is it??? I need some good news, some happy news!! Tell!!

8/27/2008 08:36:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I need some too - spill the beans!

8/29/2008 11:10:00 AM

 
Blogger Anisa rambles...

please do tell!! we're all sooo curious!

8/29/2008 03:55:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home