round and round...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

utterz-image
This is Picasso. Picasso is an eggplant with crooked boobs. He is from upstate New York, but now he lives in my kitchen... Until we eat him.

Mobile post sent by spokeinthewheel using Utterzreply-count Replies.

4 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Ha haaaaaa you said "boobs"!

9/17/2008 09:46:00 AM

 
Blogger Lynilu rambles...

Uhhh. OK, boobs was not what I was at first, but alright, I'll go along with that! Much safer!

9/17/2008 12:27:00 PM

 
Blogger Claire Joy rambles...

Me neither. I did not see boobs. Besides, you said "he"
"He" has boobs? Is he undergoing sex-change therapy? Will you eat him before the final hormones kick in? Good grief. I need to get a life.

9/22/2008 12:26:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

There's this terrible horrible disturbing children's program from the UK (I think) that tries to be the Teletubbies, only much creepier. They are called the Boohbahs. Google image it, I swear your eggplant is the purple Boohbah.

9/22/2008 11:55:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home