round and round...

Sunday, March 13, 2005

10 Things...

In the spirit of the great blog community, here is my list of 10 Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't (it's a little thing lots of bloggers are doing lately and who am I to buck tradition). Chances are you've done lots of cool stuff that I haven't, so feel free to leave your list in the comments section.

1. Jumped out of a perfectly good airplane.
2. Did #1 twice.
3. Found a job in in New York and moved 3 weeks later - all because I've wanted to live here for as long as I can remember.
4. Called off my wedding a week before it was supposed to ruin my life.
5. Ran the Marine Corps Marathon in 2001. Running past the Pentagon was an amazing experience - the gaping hole where the plane hit was still smoldering a little.
6. Got my nipple pierced after a happy hour w/clients. Courage for almost anything can be found at the bottom of a martini glass.
7. Cut & colored my own hair since '97.
8. Gained & lost 50 lbs., went from a size 14 to a 6.
9. Taught myself how to sew.
10. Attended 3 colleges/univesities and haven't graduated from any of them. Then again, maybe you have done that.

2 What people are saying:

Blogger nora rambles...

1. Waited a year for a guy I was madly in love with, got him and cheated on him when I fell in love with somebody else after two months of relationship

2. Had sex on a brightly lit soccer field

3. Set my eyebrows, eyelashes and hair on fire while lighting a cigarette

4. Got a basketball in my face on my birthday

5. Screamed at old people that I was happy they were happy and had an arguement with a soccer goal when somebody I loved left me

6. Searched for an apartment, found one, was the lucky one to get it and couldn't take it because I was suddenly lacking money

7. Went to Austalia and didn't see a crocodile

8. Smoked in bed because I was to drunk to stand upright and extinguished the cigarette on my mattress

9. Slipped and fell in the tiny neighbour's pond

10. Wrote letters to Kurt Cobain


...questions?:)

3/18/2005 05:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Girl, welcome. Your 10 things combined with my 10 things would make one hell of a book. Anyone know a publisher interested in a story about crazy antics, sexual escapades, life, love, soccer goals, too many adult beverages, and parachutes?

3/23/2005 11:12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home