round and round...

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Oh, the Possibility!

That interview I've been hoping to get is the week after next. Week after next!!! I'm so excited about it. I've gone over the scenario in my mind a few times now and I must say that it's very comforting to know that the position I'm going for is one for which I'm completely qualified. I've always done a good job and learned quickly, but there have been times when the learning curve was pretty high - this one is right up my alley and I know I can bing a level of experience that will be beneficial for the company. It's nice to feel that way, to have that kind of confidence. I'm looking forward to talking to them in the interview to see just how much of a good fit this could be.

Now the hard part - what to wear???

0 What people are saying:

Post a Comment

<< Home