round and round...

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Creation - Calliope Top



Calliope Top - this is the latest in my collection. Lime green and orange cotton stretch, gathered on each side, orange drape hangs freely on both sides in back and drapes in front to create right cap sleeve and cowl. Great fabric - I'm designing several in this same color scheme. I love the vibrancy and feel of this stretch knit. I'm hoping to wear this piece out somewhere soon... it's a great feeling to have someone ask you where you got a piece of clothing because they like it so much. Especially when you can say you designed it yourself. We had a dinner party last night (my roommate made such an amazing meal, she's a rockstar in the kitchen) and I wore the Fleecer jacket - got huge compliments on it and it felt very good.
Calliope Top Posted by Hello

0 What people are saying:

Post a Comment

<< Home