round and round...

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Like a Polaroid Pitchaaaah...

I shook it. I shook it for hours. It rocked. Last night I had a great night of comedy and dancing until my legs felt as if they may turn to limp noodles right there on the dance floor. JC & I had gone for a jog in Prospect Park earlier in the day, so we already had a good work out notched in our belts. We went to the comedy show, got a bite to eat, and then were lured into a bar by the infectious sounds of 80s infused goodness that came wafting out to us as we passed on the sidewalk.

Talk about spinning right 'round, baby right 'round, like a record baby, right 'round. We spun, swung, shook, swaggered, and swerved literally for hours. It had been quite a while since I'd gone dancing, and I had honestly forgotten how much fun it is. Our little group was awesome last night. We were so high-energy and had such a great time laughing and dancing our asses off. I hope we get to do it again sometime soon, because I had the best time. It's a good feeling to be with a group of people who really want to have fun and aren't shy about shaking their money makers on the floor.

p.s. To the chick behind the hot dog counter - karma will get you. Bad surly attitudes are nothing to be proud of. If you hate your job so much perhaps you should find a new one. Just a suggestion. This life is far too short to spend very much time doing work you can't stand. Plus, a smile never hurt anyone. I realize that one of your many lip piercings may be new, and you don't want to stretch that part of your face out too much, but even half a grin would be so much more attractive than your standard-issue scowl. My 2 cents...

0 What people are saying:

Post a Comment

<< Home