round and round...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Oh, the *worry-free* possibilities!


Yesterday I decided not to misuse my imagination by worrying. Worrying about me, my goals, my loved ones, their goals. Refresher: Worry is the misuse of imagination. Indeed. Instead I resolved to focus on the possibilities in all their forms - even the positive ones. An earth-shattering revelation, I know. (insert sarcastic tone here) But, seriously, sometimes the most obvious things are the most difficult to see.

So, it's incredibly fitting that the man sent me an email this morning pointing me to a very exciting business opportunity. If I talk about it too much I'll get myself all worked up and probably jinx myself. What I'll say now is that it's a big deal. It would mean a starting point for launching my clothing business. It would mean convincing myself *for real* that I can be a designer and that when people ask me what I do I can answer them with confidence and resolution, "I'm a designer. I make great clothes."

For now, my fingers are crossed. I put out the first point of contact, now I wait to hear back. Until I hear something those little fingers may just turn blue. But hey - I'm not worrying about rejection! It's a HUGE deal for me.

1 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

can't wait to hear all about ittttttttttttttttttt

~k

11/15/2005 12:12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home