round and round...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sad news

A friend's mother has passed away. She was the epitome of vibrancy. Funny and smart, a great mom and a damn fine woman. Not only am I sad for him and missing her, but her death is making me appreciate and fear my own parents' mortality. Today is a tough day.

On an upnote: Kristie's back from vacation. I'm glad, I missed her.

4 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I am so sorry for your friends loss and your sadness sweetie. ((hugs))

5/09/2006 12:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Pam rambles...

Thinking of you...

xx

5/09/2006 02:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Bright-Eyes rambles...

I understand. My best friend in the whole worlds dad passed a few years ago from cancer. Then my father was diagnosed with cancer of the prostate (he is all cured now) but I freaked a little. It makes you worry about your own folks, and other people around you.

I am sorry for your loss, and your friends. I hope your spirit rise soon.

@}--'--,-- a flower for you.

5/09/2006 02:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Fish rambles...

x

5/09/2006 03:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home