round and round...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm here. I promise.


I haven't fallen off the face of the earth or anything. It's been a strange few days. Mostly wonderful strange, not the bad kind (thank goodness - maybe it's good Passover vibes or something). It's 11PM and I'm going to catch up on some much needed sleep. It's amazing how well I can function on a combined 7 hours sleep in a 48 hour period. Remarkable, really. Lots of things have been remarkable the past few days. I'll be back soon and write something witty about how much someone has pissed me off or been rude, don't you worry. But for now I'm off to bed. My nice, warm bed. Mmm, sleeeeeepy time...

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Fish rambles...

x

nite nite, sweet dreams

4/13/2006 06:01:00 AM

 
Blogger Pam rambles...

Go Kristie! : )

Looking forward to hearing from Melissa...xo!

4/13/2006 02:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Bright-Eyes rambles...

Krisbtterfly,

oh snap.

4/15/2006 01:56:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home