round and round...

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Rainy Saturday

Today didn't bring the best of weather. We certainly needed the rain (it was the driest March on record), but it made my plans for walking around the city and taking pictures kind of impossible. Well, not impossible, but certainly less enjoyable than I was anticipating. So, I got a burrito and walked around a bit during the breaks in the rain instead. All in all, not a bad day.

It's April Fool's day. I don't know if that's the reason for the street fair I came across on Astor Place, but I'm almost positive it was the reason behind the costumes I saw on these folks. I suppose it could just be their normal, daily outfits, but I doubt it. Even in New York wearing a clown costume on a regular basis is a little weird.

Here's the new haircut. Not much different from the old haircut. But this one's a bit more polished than my usual coiffure. I like it.

OK, I've been blogging in order to distract myself from the Final Four game. My Mason boys (yes, I went to school there) are down and it's stressing me out. But now it's time to watch the game with my full attention and root for my team. I think they could use the cheering on right about now.

4 What people are saying:

Blogger The Rover rambles...

Kept meaning to mention the Mason thing to you...'member when I came to visit you right before you went to school there? Good times. Anyway, I was sorry that they lost...but it was AMAZING that they got there.

4/02/2006 11:01:00 PM

 
Blogger Deadly Female rambles...

Cute haircut!!

4/03/2006 03:00:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Very cute hair! Sorry about your team :(

4/03/2006 11:30:00 AM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

I love the new hotness cut, it's so cute!!

4/03/2006 05:22:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home