round and round...

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

This is for my homey, K Lance

I just had to post this for you. You can get it on a shirt. Right here.

And this is for me. Scroll about half way down and read the March 20/Miami entry. Yeah, that would be yours truly she's talking about. BTW - if you have any interest in being crafty and reincarnating your old t-shirts you should buy her book. She's way cool and she's got great ideas. I'm all about the Brooklyn Artist Babes.

5 What people are saying:

Blogger The Rover rambles...

I bought the shirt, along with the Harding one and "Let's Make Sandwiches". I'm a sucker for kitsch.

3/30/2006 05:11:00 AM

 
Blogger The Chris Bannon Blog rambles...

fun blog!

3/30/2006 09:51:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

No way, K Lance you ordered those shirts? HAHAHA I LOVE IT!

3/30/2006 10:02:00 AM

 
Blogger Fish rambles...

hey I know some one famous - dudette, pimp my wardrobe, pleeeease?

3/30/2006 10:18:00 AM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

I couldn't help it! I gotta keep it real with Willy Shakes. And the Harding one...well, let's just say I'm making my feelings known about this administration.

As for the third - I love tuna.

3/30/2006 01:48:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home