round and round...

Thursday, March 23, 2006

This chick rocks. 'Nuff said.

Her name is Danielle. She's funny and smart and self-aware. Plus, she appropriately engages when challenged, which is a truly respectable trait. Read this post and the one she refers to and you'll see that she's got a great head on her shoulders.

This little exchange reminds me of how the real-world-woman known as the blogger L. Britt and I got to know each other. *warm fuzzies*

9 What people are saying:

Blogger Pam rambles...

Thanks Melissa!

Ya know you rock too!

3/23/2006 03:14:00 PM

 
Blogger L. Britt rambles...

Okay, the universe is officially folding in on itself. You know that I know Danielle, right? We've known each other for years and we met through Tuckergurl.

As I mentioned on Danielle's blog, it's a mutual admiration society up in here!

Are you going to be in NYC the beginning of April? I gathering a group to see The Gorrilaz at the Apollo Theatre.

3/23/2006 04:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

L. Britt - I got to her blog through yours, silly goose!

I'm back next Wed morning. So I say hellz YEAH Gorrilaz is on.

Mmmm. Jon Stewart is tasty.

3/23/2006 04:48:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

You're not the only one, Kristie.

:(

3/23/2006 06:39:00 PM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

Do I know Danielle? Since I used to run in the l. britt/Tuckergurl circle, I'm willing to bet that I've at least made her acquaintance...

3/24/2006 03:42:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Jealous. Y'all have fun!

3/24/2006 08:37:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Jealous. Y'all have fun!

3/24/2006 08:37:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

I bet you do know her, K Lance. Go check out her blog. She's got photos.

You realize I'm slowly taking over your old NY life, right? mwuhuhahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!

3/24/2006 09:51:00 AM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

That's really funny. If that's true, then I've got a few ex-girlfriends who are going to want to see you really REALLY badly... ;-)

3/24/2006 03:33:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home