round and round...

Sunday, March 19, 2006

V for Vociferous


Which is something I've not been for the past few days, at least not in the blogosphere. In the real world I'm sure I've been yammering on and on as usual. It's been a busy few days. Wednesday was my last day of work, Thursday we packed, Friday and Saturday we moved. This morning Duke had his first trip to Uva 69, a fantastic little cafe just down the block from the new apartment that makes the best cafe au lait around. Today we're headed back to the house to do some cleaning and grab the last bit of stuff and then we're all finished. The sale will be final tomorrow and in a little more than a week I'll be back in Brooklyn.

Yesterday we took a little break and saw V For Vendetta. It's great. If you get the chance to see it, you should. It takes an interesting view on terrorism, patriotism, truth, self and love. Besides, the cast is killer good and it's a visually stunning piece of cinematic candy.

Off to scrub floors and dust window sills for a few hours. Good times.

Oh goodie goodie gumdrops, new neighbor girl is up. I can tell from the pounding bass coming through the wall. Again, good times.

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Jenn rambles...

I'm going to see V for Vendetta this afternoon.

Hope your move/travel goes smoothly!

3/19/2006 12:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Let me know what you think, Jenn. Kristie's seeing it this afternoon, too.

3/19/2006 01:42:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenn rambles...

I thought it was a great movie...really enjoyed it.

3/20/2006 10:31:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home