round and round...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's on, IT'S ON!


WARNING: If you don't want to know who won Project Runway or you just couldn't care less about fashion, please stop reading this entry and peruse any of the 2 from yesterday. They're pretty good and entertaining. Have fun with the comments. Danke schoen.

Project Runway is on now. I'm on pins and needles. It's the finale. It's tense. It's hot. It's fabulous. It's frivolous. It's everything and it's abso-friggin-lutely nothing. It's my favorite thing about TV right now.

Daniel's my pet designer of the final 3. The last collection is on now... Santino - love to hate him, hate to love him, he's got talent. But he's not my fave. Chloe is great, but she's no Daniel V. (alas, none of them are Nick Verreos - I still love you, Uncle Nick!).

Let's see... pins and freaking needles. Critique is up next. My favorite (barf) Michael Kors (I have a problem with him. No, scratch that, I have lots of problems with him.), Heidi lovey dovey, Nina Garcia (another one I could do w/o), and guest judge Debra Messing are all poised and ready to attack. It's "go" time.

Michael Kors, I am bothered by you. You open your mouth and I get nauseous. It would be wonderful if you'd never speak again.

I hate commercials. I want the results. I want the winner. I want to KNOW!

OK, we're back. They're back. I have indigestion. HEIDI stop torturing me. Oh lord, Santino's out. Aw, I'm kind of sad about that. Wierd. Oh fuck. Chloe just won. Chloe. Chloe Dao. Daniel V. isn't the winner. Chloe is amazing, but Daniel... Daniel rally deserved it. I wish he would have won. Damn.

I'm emotionally spent. It's been a tough day, Project Runway aside. I'm off to bed. I'll try not to dream of missed opportunities and misguided "new hire" choices. *sigh*

0 What people are saying:

Post a Comment

<< Home