round and round...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

And you can tell everybody, this is your Song...

Let me just sing the praises of my favorite airline for a moment. Song rocks. They rock in every way. The schedules are great, the planes are new and nice, the in-flight crews have always been the nicest (it's hard not to be when your uniform was designed by Kate Spade), the food they sell is actual food (the fruit & cheese box is brie, colby jack, crackers, fresh grapes, strawberries, apples, and dried apricots - and it's good), the entertainment system in the seat backs is the best out there, and the prices are low. So why haven't more people taken advantage of this fabulous airline? As of May, Song will be folded into Delta (it's parent airline) and the Song fabulousness will cease to exist. I'm bummed out. JetBlue is the only cool, new, low cost carrier that's come out recently that has been able to stick around for more than 2 or 3 years. And there aren't any Kate Spade uniforms or fruit & cheese boxes there. *hrumph*

Enough about my airline rants & raves. (I love you, Song! You had me at "hello"!) I leave tonight for New York. My second interview is tomorrow morning - bright and early, at 8:30. Send some good, job-getting vibes to midtown when you wake up. I'll be in the 30s between Madison & Park.

5 What people are saying:

Blogger Fish rambles...

you will have my very best vibe, I burnt my lucky shorts as a sacrifice for Jenn's court case recently so they are out, cindered, but I do have a lucky bit of belly button fluff...consider it yours.

As if you need luck!!

3/01/2006 07:05:00 PM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

Oooooh...I wanna fly Song. Too bad they only went between, like, five cities. I do heart JetBlue a lot, though.

Fingers crossed...I'll probably still be snoring when you're wowing them with you smarts and skillz and "hots"...

3/01/2006 08:31:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Oh I wanna fly Song too! I heart Kate Spade,good cheese & fruit ... and i'm jealous that you got Fish's belly button fluff!
Good luck Melissa with the job I have a good feeling ~la~la~la~

3/02/2006 09:00:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Thanks for the lint, Col! I think it helped me out this morning. ;)

3/02/2006 05:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

heheheeee "hots"

me likey

3/02/2006 09:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home