round and round...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Anyone need some glass cut?


It's cold enough in this office to chill white wine. I'm surprised there aren't huge sides of beef hanging from hooks in the cubicle next to me. I have no idea why people in this state need to crank their air conditioning down to arctic levels. Just because it's 80 outside doesn't mean it should be 63 inside. It's downright frigid in here. Heaven forbid you should be able to dress for the weather. I feel like my poor little nips could cut through my brand new bra at any moment. I know, TMI. Sorry 'bout that. But speaking of boobs, I have no clue why I suddenly need a larger size. Really. The girls don't look markedly larger than they did before, but now I wear an entire cup size larger. And it's not just this particular maker. No, I'm not pregnant. No, I haven't gained weight. The twins are just mysteriously puffed-up versions of their former selves. I'm baffled.

Side note: Pat Robertson cancelled a planned speech at a religious convention. I'm disappointed. I was hoping for some more ridiculous comments about assasinating world leaders and how god is punishing us all for our earthly transgressions. Darn it.

7 What people are saying:

Blogger Fish rambles...

and I'm gutted, I was well away there..

and you just had to write that last paragraph dintcha?

and spoil it all

2/21/2006 04:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Just call me killjoy. Ms Killjoy, that is.

2/21/2006 04:38:00 PM

 
Blogger Fish rambles...

Crystalnip Killjoy? of the Rhode Island Killjoys?

2/21/2006 05:17:00 PM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

Did you switch pills? That sometimes makes 'em swell. I was just talking to a friend of mine today - we were remembering the time when she went on the pill and went from a small B to a large C. Of course, she also went stark raving mad.

Anything else you need to know about the female bosom? I've studied it very closely, you know...

2/21/2006 11:22:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Nope, no pill switching. You got any other ideas, Mr. Femaleanatomyexpert? I'm still baffled.

2/22/2006 09:30:00 AM

 
Blogger Fish rambles...

have you been very drunk in a tacky restaurant doing Pinky & Perky voices with the helium filled balloons recently?

2/22/2006 09:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Wow, this post did make me laugh. I am curious too as to why the girls had a growth spurt. Hmmmm....

2/22/2006 01:48:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home