round and round...

Friday, February 10, 2006

Johnny Winton is STILL an Assclown

A reporter from the Miami New Times emailed Renee and me today. Renee had cc'd him on her letter to Mayor Diaz. He wanted to find out what Commissioner Winton did that was so bad. We spoke, he cracked up the whole time. If this goes to press it will be an interesting little blurb, that's for sure. I Googled Winton last night and found more than a few articles about what an idiot he is, what a jerk he is, how he's gone back on his promises after being elected, how he's underhanded and conniving... The reporter was interested to find out that I live just over the line from Winton's district and that I'm moving back to Brooklyn after a less than enjoyable time here in Miami. I hope this makes the papers. Not because I want to be quoted, but because this guy is an idiot and he should never get re-elected in the future.

P.S. I have no clue why, but when I Google Image Searched for "assclown" a picture of a Steelers helmet came up. Hmm. I'm lost.

5 What people are saying:

Blogger Sapphire rambles...

I like that word. Can I use it?

2/11/2006 08:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenn rambles...

I like the word too...this is the first time I've ever heard it. I can think of some times it would have come in handy.

I googled the images for it and got some really good ones. But no Steelers helmet...??

2/11/2006 08:55:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

Oooh I can't wait to see if it goes to press. Watch your back for a little while, Winton's goons might be wanting to have a little 'talk' with you.

2/12/2006 08:50:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

S - of course you can use it! It's my favorite.

I think they did use it in Office Space (love that movie). My best pal & I have been throwing that one out there for years. Asshat is good, too.

Sandra - I'll be ready & waiting. hehehe

2/13/2006 09:58:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

When have I ever called you an assclown? Assmuncher, maybe. But assclown? Never. ;)

2/13/2006 11:35:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home