round and round...

Monday, February 06, 2006

This sums it up nicely...

She Had a Case of the Sundaes
Guy #1: Yo, I can't believe that girl played you like that!
Guy #2: I know, I did everything for her.
Woman: Oh, no! Does somebody have a case of the Mondays?
Guy #2: Shut up, Miss Piggy.

--Penn Station

Overheard In New York is so fabulous. I love laughing at other peoples' stupidity. I mean, my own stupidity is amusing and all, but there's a special quality about that of other people that makes me giggle so much harder.

Something about me that's embarrassing, yet I'm going to share it anyway: when I was younger people called me "Missy" (I hate it, don't start) and I'd get "Missy Piggy" a lot. It all started when I was 7 and I had a purple Miss Piggy watch. It stuck. It was horrible. Anytime I hear a Miss Piggy reference I cringe. But for some reason this little snippet cracked me up.

4 What people are saying:

Blogger The Rover rambles...

Well, I never called you "Missy Piggy". And it's still a little weird to call you Melissa, but we're grownups now...

2/07/2006 12:25:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

At least we do a pretty good impression...

2/07/2006 09:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Fish rambles...

I overheard an argument in the street one day, the woman got really carried away, spittle everywhare, and her parting shot (to her husband I presume) was "and you're the reason the kids are ugly!"

2/07/2006 10:32:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

WHOA. Fishy, that's awful! Awfully hilarious, but awful nonetheless!

2/07/2006 11:13:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home