round and round...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pack, Pack, Snore

It's late. I'm over-tired. I have to go put all the little stuff I'm forgetting about into my suitcase (did I pack deodorant? a razor? socks???). I'm going to try and post while I'm gone, but if I don't pop up right here on this spot every day don't think I've abandoned you. No, not even you, Kristie. I'll just be running around the streets of New York somewhere having a grand old time.

A friend came over tonight and I did a shirt for her. She's running a race this weekend and I did a tank top for her with a winged foot wrapping around her right side. It's pretty cool. She's having her husband take some pics of her, so I'll post one when she emails me. It's one of those things much better seen in action than on a dress form, so pardon the delay of photographic proof.

I've got to get to bed. I'm barely awake and I have to get up in 5 hours to go to make my flight. Good night, blogosphere.

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Fish rambles...

bon voyage

1/26/2006 06:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Sapphire rambles...

Hope you had a safe flight, Mel. Take care of yourself.

1/27/2006 06:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Deadly Female rambles...

Fingers crossed for a fruitful trip xx

1/28/2006 09:50:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home