round and round...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It's the 3rd week of the month


It makes no sense to me that my rent check for my apartment in Brooklyn hasn't been deposited yet. Rent is due the 1st. It usually takes the landlady about a week to deposit the checks. Sometimes she's faster, but there's usually a week's window. It's the 17th already! I'm sending her another check next week for February. Sheesh. Put my check in the bank, lady.

(As a huge fan of the stage show, I was very pleasantly surprised by the movie version of Rent, by the way. It was really well done. Figured I should let you know that since I used the logo.)

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Sapphire rambles...

You'd better light a flame under her butt. You don't want this to be an ongoing thing.

S.

1/17/2006 05:00:00 PM

 
Blogger Fish rambles...

absolutely, it's a pain in the arse. Just when you think everything is fine, some idiot pays a six month old cheque into their account that they just discovered in their cutlery drawer and you're back in the world of financial ruin...

1/18/2006 10:55:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

UPDATE: she finally deposited it. Jesus.

1/18/2006 11:19:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home