round and round...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ted Kennedy is a drunken idiot


No, really. He is. I do apologize if that offends you, but he's a few fries shy of a Happy Meal and it's really beginning to show. OK, it's really continuing to show. I'm listening to the "gavel to gavel" coverage of Alito's Supreme Court confirmation hearings on NPR and that Irish-American Masshole is cracking me up. He keeps requesting the same thing over and over and finally the Chairman had to bitch-slap him into submission. "No, Senator, what you are in the position to do is heed my ruling since I am the Chairperson of this Committee!" Get 'im, Specter!

(I can't believe I'm actually siding with Specter on anything other than being a Pennsylvanian)

If you can possibly catch the clip of last night's Daily Show where Jon Stewart skewers Kennedy you should. It's fabulous television.

7 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

They're all idiots! Make fun of any which one you want :)
Viva la revolucion!!!
Rach

1/11/2006 02:47:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

I once rode an elevator with Ted Kennedy. We didn't speak or anything, and that's extent of my story, so I'm not sure why I am mentioning it. But it's true.

1/11/2006 03:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

You've been in the presence of... of... well, of Ted Kennedy. Man's got a head the size of a zepplin, doesn't he? I'd run into him now and then on Capitol Hill with the ex-fiance was working there and I'd be blown away every time. His nose is perpetually red. Gee, wonder why.

1/11/2006 04:20:00 PM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

And Spector is actually the MODERATE Senator - remember, Santorum is the other PA rep...the man so unbelievable intolerant, Dan Savage named a sex act after him...

1/11/2006 07:10:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

I actually don't have a problem with Ted Kennedy on this issue. Spector didn't issue the subpoena that Kennedy had requested he issue. In fact, Spector said he never received a request. Imagine my (and America's) surprise when Ted Kennedy pulled out a letter from Spector referenceing the subpoena request.

The Republican bullshit machine keeps running!

1/12/2006 02:59:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

I'd venture to say that the POLITICAL bullshit machine keeps running. After all - the Dems voted for a bunch of shit they shouldn't have, too... I'm a totally bi-partisan basher. ;)

1/12/2006 03:56:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Ooh, ooooh *fight, fight, fight*

I suddenly feel as if I'm down by the bridge after 5th period and Johnny Koslowski's gonna beat Mike Powers' ass - quick, everybody gather 'round!

*giggle*

I'm a registered Rep., and I've honestly never been ashamed of it until about 6 months ago. I just really hate politics lately. Policy in general needs an overhaul - that goes for both sides of the fence.

1/12/2006 07:23:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home