round and round...

Friday, January 06, 2006

Blog Help?

If anyone can help me fix my sidebar problem I'd really appreciate it. I didn't change anything in the template and all of a sudden for the past couple weeks my sidebar has been way down at the bottom of the page rather than at the top like it should be. I don't have any clue what happened and I can't spot anything weird on my template html. Any thoughts? Something weirder - it doesn't show up in the wrong spot on the man's Mac. Hmm. I'm confused.

5 What people are saying:

Blogger Deadly Female rambles...

Looks like something to do with the width of your sidebar, thats what's pushing it down there. Can you set a max width in your html code? Don't know why it only just happened though. And the odd thing is it wasn't like that when I visited earlier today. Odd. Not much use am I?

1/06/2006 12:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

It's totally weird. Somtimes it's messed up and sometimes it's fine. Bonkers. I'll check out the width thing. You're of SO MUCH USE! ;)

1/06/2006 12:30:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

This happened to me once when I added a string of super long html to my sidebar, and just by breaking it into two lines, my sidebar went back up. Did you just add something new to your sidebar recently? A long link perhaps?

1/06/2006 01:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

I just tried that with a couple of longish links (not any were added recently) and nothing worked. I noticed today when flipping through some other blogs that there are others affected the way mine is. Wonder what the deal is. Hmm, it's a mystery.

1/06/2006 04:26:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

It's fixed - IT'S FIXED! And I didn't do a damn thing to it. Probably means it wasn't me who screwed it up in the 1st place. Hmm.

1/10/2006 11:18:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home