round and round...

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sad, Sad Day

I am about to warm up the very last of the holiday leftovers for lunch. It's sad. I love leftovers. Well, holiday dinner leftovers. Regular old Tuesday night supper doesn't thrill me on Wednesday afternoon. But give me some turkey and gravy, stuffing, and a random veggie and I am a happy girl. Man, I should have brought cranberry sauce, too. The kind that retains the ridges of the can. Oh man, it's like adult jell-o. LOVE IT.


Random: My good pal, K Lance, is settling into his hotel in Steak City. And Kristie is pissed. Not at K Lance, o'course.

1 What people are saying:

Blogger The Rover rambles...

Thank God. I was a little worried at first..."what did I do"...but now comprehension has settled in.

12/30/2005 02:36:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home