round and round...

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Yuck

Went home early from work yesterday, feeling crappy. Bad headache, throbbing sinuses, groggy from Benadryl, generally feeling gross. Took more Benedryl, the man made me some soup, I passed out in bed and he woke me not a half hour later because I was grinding my teeth. This happens when I'm stressed. How can I be stressed in a deep cold-medicine sleep? I'm a freak - it's the only explanation. I spent the whole day in bed, in and out of sleep, drinking more tea than one person should consume in a day, but I do feel better today. Still stuffed up, still feeling groggy, but not nearly as bad as yesterday. The man was great - made me soup for lunch and crunch wraps for dinner. Yum yum a ding dong. Hopefully I can get him to make chili soon. He makes great chili and we got all the fixins the other day at the grocery. That would make me feel even better. Hey, MAN, you reading this? *wink, wink*

On an up note - our Christmas packages arrived from my parents this morning. I can't wait to open them! Is it Sunday yet?

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Melissa rambles...

It's not the quantity, babes, it's the quality. I wear the bracelet you made me at least twice a week. :) It's gorgeous, but even better 'cause you made it for me.

12/22/2005 03:59:00 PM

 
Blogger Anisa rambles...

you're lucky he takes such good care of you! aw! feel better soon!!

12/22/2005 04:24:00 PM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

Yeah, feel better. Being sick around Xmas totally sucks. Besides, I need to read your blog!!!!!!!

(See all the exclamation points you garnered? That's how awesome you are. And I'm totally sending you my sweatshirt, as soon as you e-mail me your address. Do you want anything from the 'burgh?)

12/22/2005 11:44:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home