round and round...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Wow, Christmas Rocks!

I know I've bitched and moaned a lot about holiday happenings here at the office. It's all been justified, but today I'm actually enjoying the festivities.

See this cute little t-shirt? My boss's boss gave it to me for Christmas, except in black. Funny thing is, it's part of the new Fiorucci line at Tarzhay and I've almost bought it for myself twice. I see it every time I go and I love it. I absolutely love it. He handed me a box this morning and said he saw this and it screamed my name at him. How cute is he? He's the best gay Peruvian I know. When I told him I've almost bought it twice he was so excited he made me go put it on and then he paraded me around the floor showing people (people I don't know) and saying things like, "Eezn't she faaaabulous?" So now I'm wearing these great grey & pink plaid wool slacks and that cute t-shirt. It's a total Target outfit and I happen to think it's wicked cool.

Now I'm headed to make myself a bagel with cream cheese and apricot jam. We all brought food in for breakfast just for us here in the department and we're pigging out. I've managed to avoid the cheese tray, but I've eaten so many mandarin orange segments I've given myself a nice little sore spot on my tongue. Ouch. Leave it to me to poison myself with fruit. I'm such a loser.

I think it must be the gift and food induced stupor, but Texas Lady and Cuban Lady have been tolerable all morning. Texas Lady has been downright friendly. Gave me an ornament and everything. Weird. I am feeling a bit sheepish, because a lot of people gave me gifts, but I didn't get anyone anything. I figured I'm a contractor, I'm not really part of the department, so they'd do their gift stuff amongst themselves. So now I feel like a heel because I came empty-handed. I'm sure this bagel will help me get over it. *gulp*

4 What people are saying:

Blogger Melissa rambles...

This is why I love you - because not only are you smart, but you think about CUPCAKES!!!! You're f'ing brilliant, K-Dawg. Briliant.

12/20/2005 11:11:00 AM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

Yay Target!

And I want cupcakes, too!

12/20/2005 03:35:00 PM

 
Blogger Fish rambles...

and is that you in that T?

cos if it is....

12/22/2005 07:56:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Man, I wish it was me. Not that lucky, alas.

12/29/2005 12:45:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home