round and round...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I almost forgot to tell you of our master plan!

More to come on this, but let me give you a teaser. Kristie and I are going to start a quasi-religious cult that uses polygamy to control our members and promote our cracked out views of the world and society at large. Very similar to the nutball so-called Mormon polygamist sects out West, except in our quest to turn the world topsy turvey we're going to let the chicks have multiple hubbies. They'll have to do all the housework and we'll biologically engineer a way for them to bear all the kids, too. Plus, they'll be at our sexual beck and call, so get those poles ready, boys. Oh wait, Kristie, do we really want more than one man? I mean, more than one that we're bound to by the covenant of marriage and stuff? Maybe we should rethink this. Sounds like a crackpot plan upon further examination.

4 What people are saying:

Blogger Melissa rambles...

No, no, no, if we're gonna do this then I say we make it worth our while. I like the test drive idea. A new model when you're tired of the old beater. Nice.

1/04/2006 11:44:00 AM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

Just let me know when you start the plan, so that I can run off into the hills with a lifetime supply of bottled water.

1/04/2006 10:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Deadly Female rambles...

*laughs*

You know, I don't think there's much I can say about this one....

*giggles more and runs off*

1/05/2006 08:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Aww, K Lance, you don't want to be part of the grand scheme? It's OK to be scared. Fear is natural... hahaha

1/05/2006 09:59:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home