round and round...

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I know, I can't believe it, either!


I just came across a blog that was playing an audio clip of "Patience" by Guns 'N Roses. It gets better - the person wasn't trying to be funny. She wasn't expressing a farcical, ironic social wit. Patience was simply the musical theme of her entire blog. Does this strike anyone else as humorous? Kristie, I know you don't get it, but that's because you spent your formative years overseas and missed out on a buttload of American cultural background. Watch I Love The 80s & the first 2 years of the 90s on VH1 and you'll be all caught up. And no, I'm not making an allusion to your love of Bon Jovi. (although it does make me giggle)

5 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

I suppose it's better than "December Rain".
-Rach :)

1/12/2006 04:59:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

Duff's hair is a work of art.

1/12/2006 06:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

I don't know that a string of comments has made me laugh quite like this before.

1/12/2006 07:09:00 PM

 
Blogger Deadly Female rambles...

DH likes G'n'R. Enough said I think.

1/13/2006 08:26:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Of course! I'm totally snorting... and trying not to piss myself.

1/13/2006 09:32:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home