round and round...

Monday, February 06, 2006

One For The Thumb!

It's official, last night my Steelers won their 5th Superbowl ring. One for the thumb, baby! WOOHOO! I have more to say, but I'm a little swamped at work at the mo'.

Oh! AND - I have another job interview in New York scheduled. I haven't heard back from last week's interview yet. Now I have one scheduled with a company I was sure I'd never hear from, though I really hoped I would. Now I don't have to put all my eggs of obsession in one basket.

7 What people are saying:

Blogger Melissa rambles...

It's a pretty good one, eh? Last week - testostodrone. This week - eggs of obsession. I'm on a roll!

It's a perfect description for my situation. If I'm not obsessing about one thing, it's another. At least now I have the interview I already had to worry about and the one coming up to neurotically plan for. Good gawd.

2/06/2006 01:17:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I thought i was the only one who remembered "One for the thumb" Go Steelers! Nothing beats the Steelers during the Steel Curtain decade though.
I wish you luck on your job interview Melissa

2/06/2006 01:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Thanks, Patti!

2/06/2006 01:42:00 PM

 
Blogger L. Britt rambles...

What does "one for the thumb" refer to? Both you and K Lance have that as the title of your posts.

2/06/2006 03:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Kristie - bless you for saying skinny. You crack me up.

L. Britt - one for the thumb is for the 5th Superbowl title. They have 4 from the past, so one Superbowl ring for each finger... now they got one for the thumb!

2/06/2006 03:57:00 PM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

Yay Steelers! Boo not getting a decision yet.

2/06/2006 03:59:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

K Lance - They didn't give me a timeframe about when they'd contact me. They did, however, say that they wanted it to be quick and that they'd let me know what the timeframe was... which they haven't done yet. Hmm. I would take the job in a heartbeat, but I'm looking forward to this other interview. I'm glad it's not just some random company that I don't know anything about.

2/06/2006 04:06:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home