round and round...

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Did the sun just come out?

My mood is instantly lifted, once again by the lovely and talented Kristie. She sent me these pics and I must tell you - Jake Gyllenhaal is too fine for my own good. Too damn fine. Do men get any tastier than Jake is in these pictures? The camo, the dogtags, the aviators, the perfect body hair, the bulky muscles, the slightly sweaty feeling at the nape of my neck at the moment...

To my straight male readers, sorry, I had to share these. Maybe next week I'll post a fly honey for you. Right now, this is MY moment. Private shout-out to the man: he's fine, but you're fine and mine, and that's way better as far as I'm concerned.

6 What people are saying:

Blogger Fish rambles...

cheers, I really needed this, apparently I have quite enough of a gay vibe going on

3/09/2006 03:23:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

It's all for you, Col. All for you.

3/09/2006 03:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

From what I've heard, you might want to just stick to ogling his pictures.

3/09/2006 04:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

But hey - I'm all for you watching it and giving me your full report. :)

(why is it that my own blog gives me the goddamn longest verification words when I'm a bit inebriated? Bugger.)

xehuzuwj- that's not even funny

3/09/2006 07:43:00 PM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

One of my best friends (who is a str8 guy) said it was one of the best films he's ever seen...and he's an artist. So, there you go.

Yes, I would appreciate a hot chick next week, thank you very much.

3/10/2006 01:51:00 AM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

K, I do. Fire away...Melissa's got my info...

3/11/2006 03:13:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home