round and round...

Friday, March 31, 2006

Pocket Change

Lucky for me I'll have a little of that soon. I got that temp job with the coffee roaster I wanted. Yay! I train a couple days next week and then I go 40 hrs/week for about 3 weeks or so after that. I'm pretty stoked about it. It'll probably mean free coffee and they're not paying me minimum wage or anything, which is super nice for an easy temp job in a cool environment. Plus it's going to be weekdays from 9:00 - 5:00 which is perfect. I really don't know if I could have landed anything better for me at this very moment. The universe is helping me out, and I gotta tell you, it's a welcome change from the last several months.

Mmm, I can smell the coffee now. I am such a caffeine junkie. Everyone in my house keeps saying that it's great I got the job and all, but when am I going to get to bring home my first bag of beans? Yes, yes, I know - it's all about priorities. This is definitely a coffee and tea household. There's a freezer full of beans in all sorts of roasts. We have an entire cabinet devoted to tea and honey. Various kinds in various tins and bottles with labels written in various languages from around the globe. It's quite a sight to behold. Like I said, I don't think I could have landed anything better right now.




I miss this face. Even the tongue that goes along with it.

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Awwww.. that's so sweet. What a face. Glad about the job it's nice to hear some good news for a change

3/31/2006 04:17:00 PM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

If you're a tea household, my mother may descend...she's a tea freak. And I have been known to dabble...

3/31/2006 04:59:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

Aww, I can tell he's one of those that knows how to work the sad eyebrows too...imagine if we could move our eyebrows like that. We'd never have to buy our own drinks again.

4/01/2006 08:14:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home