round and round...

Saturday, December 29, 2007

What, oh what, have I done?


Visit Blog 365

Inspired by The Rover, I joined Blog 365. This means that I'll be blogging every day of 2008 in one form or another. If I'm on vacation and I don't have the 'puter with me I'll write in a journal and transfer the entries when I get back, etc. Why have I done such a thing? Because apparently my masochistic tendencies manifest themselves in interesting ways. Also I'd like to get my creative juices flowing on a more regular basis. Writing helps me with that, even if I'm only jotting down what happened in a particular day. It gets my brain moving and my blood flowing, and that's a very good thing.

Being home alone all day is something I'm trying desperately to get used to, and it's proving far more difficult than I had anticipated. I find my mind wanders a lot and blogging is a tool I can use to channel some of that random thought pattern into something focused and productive.

Care to join me? Any takers? C'mon, you know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it. *nudge, nudge*

Labels: ,

5 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

yeah! All the cool kids are doing it :D

12/30/2007 02:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Angela rambles...

OK, I'm down. Great entries lately btw.

12/30/2007 12:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Maxie rambles...

I'm doing it too :-)

12/30/2007 10:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

If all the cool kids are doing it then I am definitely LOT. Ya know, being all anti~anti and stuff LOL

1/02/2008 12:22:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

You know why I've been pushing people to do this? So that I have something to read every day. ;-)

1/03/2008 02:51:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home