round and round...

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blech

Still sick. Sinuses are mounting a campaign of horror and destruction. Lungs are answering the battle call in hacks and fits of despair. It's a war in there. (Dar Williams reference, anyone?)

Random: I took Duke out for a walk this morning and as we walked down our block a low rumbling car engine could be heard coming toward us. It was very loud, it took an entire minute for the car making the sound to be seen after first hearing it. When it finally arrived I saw it was a Ferrari. A Ferrari! I have no idea what it was doing in our neighborhood, but you can bet your sweet fuel injectors that I'd not be driving my street hugging $200k sleek machine on potholed Brooklyn streets no matter how much I wanted to show off.

Time for lunch. Grilled cheese sandwich and creamy tomato soup is the only thing I can stomach right now. Lunch of second graders everywhere... and me.

Labels:

4 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

2nd graders move over...this combination is a staple in our home - now that I think a/b it...so are beans and franks. I need to go shopping more often. I hope you feel better!

2/21/2008 09:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Mmm... beans and franks! I totally want some now, Safa!!!

2/22/2008 12:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Ooh that's a lunch I love too!

2/22/2008 01:26:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

Grilled cheese fried in butter, with cream of tomato soup is probably the best meal in the world.

2/22/2008 02:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home