round and round...

Friday, May 09, 2008

Ego = reason to know good photogs

Here is what I've learned: if you want to make yourself feel really good, just hire a pro! Our photographers for the wedding were so damn good, I can't tell you how much I appreciate them. They made me feel beautiful all day long. I mean, I clean up nice and all, but I don't look like a model. These photos make me feel like one, though. I can look back at these when I'm 80 and wrinkled to bits and remember how vibrant I looked and felt on my wedding day. I married the most amazing man I know and we both looked smashing. Everyone looked smashing. We honestly had the most beautiful wedding in every way. In look, in sentiment, in the vibe of the room, everything was filled with a beauty I didn't expect.

The most spectacular library you could imagine. These are our nearest and dearest... they call came together for us and thinking back on it makes my eyes tear up. People came from all over just for us. Amazing.

Listening to the toasts given by our best man and maid of honor. To say we were grateful and touched more deeply than we ever thought possible would still leave room for more praise for those 2 wonderful people.

P.S. I did my hair & makeup in 30 minutes. I was pretty proud of myself.

Labels: , , ,

8 What people are saying:

Blogger Jenn rambles...

You are so beautiful! I love the pictures...and your honeymoon looks incredibly wonderful! Yay!!!!

5/11/2008 10:11:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Jenn - *blush* Thanks, girlie! It was all wonderful. Big time.

5/11/2008 07:57:00 PM

 
Blogger Lynilu rambles...

Beautiful, Melissa!! Wow, those really are pictures to treasure for a life time.

:)

5/11/2008 09:24:00 PM

 
Blogger Anisa rambles...

you are GORGEOUS!!

5/11/2008 10:10:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

I was there - she was totally hot. The pics do her justice.

5/12/2008 02:23:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

You are gorgeous! My BIL did our photos and that's one thing I regret. I wish I had a pro do them.

5/12/2008 09:29:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown rambles...

wow - those are great pictures!

5/12/2008 11:06:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

i really do have to find a way to tell my bro what a professional he's become with the photos. he's been blowing me away with his photography for awhile, but to have him capture all of those amazing moments and how beautiful you were... it just leaves me speechless.
and funny enough- i'm just reading this today and just dropped a letter in the mail a few hours ago with your very special handwritten copy of my MOH speech to you two from yours truly. paste it in the guest book next to the COOLEST POLAROID IN THERE.
*sigh*
*smile*

5/12/2008 03:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home